it is the 50th anniversary. clara asks the doctor why he chose the name “the doctor”.
john hurt appears out of nowhere and says “the wand chooses the wizard, mr. potter. it’s not always clear why” and turns into the great dragon and flies away
the screen turns black
feeling like someone’s losing interest in you
knowing someone’s lost interest in you
knowing someone’s never had interest in you
Things that need to be more affordable:
-whole, natural foods
-University (education) tuition
Things that need to be more expensive:
-processed foods that are causing the obesity rate to skyrocket
You are a genius.
the price of cigarettes has already gone up over 25% in the last 3 years so how about no to raising that
Moffat needs to learn a couple of things from Joss Whedon:
1. Listen to the fandom! If the fandom says “Coulson Lives” bring the character back to life. If the fandom says Clara is the Dalek Emperor, that Rose Tyler scattered across the universe as Bad Wolf, MAKE THAT HAPPEN.
2. Know your shit, don’t do random things because you’re dealing with fictional characters! They are not your playthings! Give them depth!
3. Quit with the misogeny!
- don’t pretend to like me if you don’t
- don’t pretend to be my friend if you don’t like me
- don’t pretend you miss me if you don’t
we ride together
we die together
overhearing a conversation between strangers in which they’re saying something completely wrong and you really feel like correcting them
when my older sister was in high school they had a really strict policy against note passing and if they caught a note they’d read it in front of class so my sister and her friends all learned tolkien elvish so if a teacher ever found their notes they…